Здравствуйте! Выберите, пожалуйста, ваш язык

Здравствуйте! Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь

Еще не зарегистрировались?
и откройте для себя новую, общепризнанную школу English Live.

Close
Добро пожаловать в "Study in London"

Категория:Study Abroad
Язык: English
Члены: 4519
Председатели: samantha (Administrator)

Вы уверены, что вы хотите покинуть эту группу?

Вы уверены, что вы хотите удалить дискуссионную тему Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!?
От пользователя OAbuzalata 13.03.2015 19:02:22
Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!

Heeey all , my name is Odai , am looking for new friends and am trying to improve my english and make some convorsations , so anyone interested please feel free to msg me

От пользователя DOliveira2678 14.03.2015 11:31:13
RE: Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!
Hello Odai. I'm really trying to improve my english, so it would be very nice to have someone to have conversations.
От пользователя WNasser24 02.06.2015 15:24:15
Hi Odai, i'm Waleed from Yemen, I'm learning English very hard, and I want to improve my English too with someone like you.
От пользователя zcaic66 25.09.2015 23:10:19
Hi there, how are you? I am a student in EF, I'd like to have more reliable friends to improve my Engish and know more cultures of other countries, I am 26 years old, live in China with my parents, I am a merchandiser for evening dresses and clothing,and all the stocklots, I love singing, painting and watching movies, my what'sapp:+15812684557 ,and skype ID is:zoe_cai_1,I am waiting for you.
От пользователя zcaic66 25.09.2015 23:10:31
Hi there, how are you? I am a student in EF, I'd like to have more reliable friends to improve my Engish and know more cultures of other countries, I am 26 years old, live in China with my parents, I am a merchandiser for evening dresses and clothing,and all the stocklots, I love singing, painting and watching movies, my what'sapp:+15812684557 ,and skype ID is:zoe_cai_1,I am waiting for you.
От пользователя arabe19 13.02.2016 3:33:22
RE: RE: Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!
to everyone ,i need your facebook account please for contacting
От пользователя ccoco2201 06.03.2016 6:50:55
RE: RE: RE: Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!
hello everyone, My name's May and I'm going to graduate at June this year, I was waste a lot of time at last year. But I want to know some new friends and continue to study English in the future. Please contact me on WeChat ccoco2201, TXS
От пользователя ccoco2201 06.03.2016 6:50:55
hello everyone, My name's May and I'm going to graduate at June this year, I was waste a lot of time at last year. But I want to know some new friends and continue to study English in the future. Please contact me on WeChat ccoco2201, TXS
От пользователя ccoco2201 06.03.2016 6:50:58
От пользователя gguifangc 23.03.2016 8:54:06
Hello Odai, my name is Frieda, l want to make friends with you, l want to improve my english too.Mybe, we can communicate each other. My Wechat is Hguifang, I will very happy to tall with you, thanks!
От пользователя vchukbar 25.04.2016 10:58:35
RE: RE: Hello everybody , looking for new friends (english speakers) !!
Hello everybody /My name is VAlery . I am looking for new friends.))) I want to improve my english. Is anybody here???)))
От пользователя rperes202 22.06.2016 16:56:06
Hi guys, my name is Rafael I am from Brazil. I am lookinf for a new friends too ´cause iI want to improve my english and knowledge