Здравствуйте! Выберите, пожалуйста, ваш язык

Здравствуйте! Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь

Еще не зарегистрировались?
и откройте для себя новую, общепризнанную школу English Live.

Close
Добро пожаловать в "Love Letters"
A corner of the web where you can chat about current dating trends, share your most romantic experiences and rant about your relationship woes.
Категория:Lifestyle
Язык: English
Члены: 4496
Председатели: Lisa, Megan C (Administrator)

Вы уверены, что вы хотите покинуть эту группу?

Вы уверены, что вы хотите удалить дискуссионную тему Unconditonal Love?
От пользователя Cpessato1 25.11.2015 13:15:08
Unconditonal Love

Unconditional love is loving your kids for who they are, not for what they do… it isn’t something you will achieve every minute of every day. But it is the thought we must hold in our hearts every day. - Stephanie Marston

"Christ is our peace...and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by abolishing the law with its commandments and regulations...to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace, and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility." (Ephesians 2:14-16)

Dario was a young Bosnian-Croat soldier. He shared his experiences as a commander during the war....three years of killing, carnage, rape and plunder. Land mines exploded at his feet by day and in his head at night. His private horror was unspeakable. Dario wrote a letter: 'I asked a German missionary if God can forgive even so big sins like mine. He answered that Jesus pays some 2,000 years ago ALL the sins from this world. That night I fall upon my knees, begging from God to forgive me and change my life. When I wake up next morning, I felt very strange deep peace and joy inside me. I wanted to share that joy with Jesus with others.' 

Christ is the only solution for the Jew and Gentile, the Muslim, Arab and Serb. And for you. What steps can you take to overcome any walls of hostility in your life?

https://www.facebook.com/nerynnosousaimpd/videos/689373321173949/?pnref=story

Be blessed!

Премиальное предложение
Experience & learn English abroadEnrich your learning with the world leader in language education. Pick among EF's short and longterm language courses and discover the world's most exciting cities.
Группы с похожим содержанием
Everyday English for Advanced English Speakers
LifestylePractice common topics you'll encounter on a da...
Casual Corner
LifestyleHang out and chat about anything under the sun!
Daily Horoscope
LifestyleFind out what the stars say about you!
Garfield
EntertainmentThe world's favorite cat entertains.
World of Sports
LifestyleJoin in the fun as we discuss and practice talk...